50-650TPH aggregate mobile stone crusher price, mobile concrete crusher plants for sale
The mobile crusher station is mainly used for metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, hydropower and other materials that often need to be relocated, especially for the operation of fluid stone materials such as highways, railways, hydropower projects, etc. The user can according to the type and scale of the raw materials processed Different from the requirements of finished materials, a variety of configuration forms are adopted. Mobile crushing stations are mostly used in construction waste disposal projects in urban demolition. Crushing and sieving construction waste into several kinds of recycled aggregates of different sizes and rules is the basis of the project to realize the reuse of construction waste .
1. It is widely used in mines, coal mines, garbage and construction waste recycling, earthwork, urban infrastructure, roads or construction sites. 2. Treatment of topsoil and other materials; separation of viscous concrete aggregates; construction and blasting industries; sieving after crushing; quarrying industries. 3. Artificial sand making of river pebbles, mountain stones (limestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite, etc.), ore tailings, rock chips.
Mobile crushing plant also named portable crusher station, is a new type of crushing equipment, researched and designed by our experienced engineers. The Nile Mobile Cone Crusher Station is mainly composed of high efficiency cone crusher, high performance vibrating screen, belt conveyor , motor and control box.
The cone crusher can be adjusted to different crusher cavity type according to the actual need, which expands the application field of mobile cone crusher tation.
The classification of mobile crushing station mainly includes: mobile jaw crusher station, mobile impact crusher station, mobile cone crusher station.
1. Strong mobility: The length of the mobile crushing station for tires is short, and different crushing equipment is installed on an independent movable chassis respectively. The wheelbase is short and the turning radius is small. It can be flexibly driven on ordinary highways and operating areas. 2. Integrated unit: the installation form of integrated unit equipment eliminates the complicated site infrastructure installation operations of split components and reduces the consumption of materials and working hours. The reasonable and compact space layout of the unit improves the flexibility of the site. 3. Reduce material transportation cost: The mobile crushing station can process materials on site without having to move the materials away from the site for reprocessing, which greatly reduces the transportation cost of materials. 4. The operation effect is direct and effective: the integrated series of mobile crushing stations can be used independently, and can also provide more flexible process configuration according to the customer's material type and product requirements in the process, to meet the user's mobile crushing, mobile screening, etc. This requirement makes the organization and logistics transfer more direct and effective, and the cost is maximized. 5. Flexible combination and strong adaptability: the mobile tire crushing station can be composed of "first crushing and then sieve" according to different crushing process requirements, and can also be composed of "sieve first and then crushing" process. The two-stage crushing and screening system for fine crushing can also be combined into a three-stage crushing and screening system for coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing. It can also be operated independently and has great flexibility.
6.The tire-type mobile crushing station provides a simple and low-cost combination of special unit configuration. For coarse and fine crushing sieving systems, single unit can be used for independent operation, or it can be flexibly composed of system configuration unit for joint operation. The hopper side out provides a variety of configuration flexibility for the screening material transportation method. In addition to the power supply of the diesel generator in the integrated unit configuration, it can also be targeted to the process system to configure unit power supply.
- Help customers to choose product.
- Freely send engineers to the working field to plan the installation site and design the best technical production process.
- Design the special product according to the contract.
- Inspect every part of machines before production.
- Deliver goods on schedule according to the contract.
- Send the engineers to guide the installation.
- Install and adjust the equipment for customers.
- Train the operator for customers.
- We also provide the technical service for our customers after the installation.
- If there is any problem during the application, our after-sale engineer shall ensure to offer clear solutions within 24 hours or arrive at the working site within 48 hours ASAP.